"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (Elizabeth Stone)

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Volcano

Remember yesterday when I wrote that Kienna had fire in her tummy?? Well, it turns out that she was a volcano yesterday and had to erupt again and again. This explained her being so cranky and frustrated in the morning. Anyway, the day ended up looking a bit like this.


So glad that girl is "bucket trained". She asked if I would please get her a blanket and a bucket. Within 10 seconds of bringing those to her, she turned to the bucket and threw up.
Oh, WHAT A DAY!!

Even Saryn was sitting ridiculous still and relaxed and just wanted to snuggle. I know, WEIRD!! So they were able to watch Seven Brides for Seven Brothers and Enchanted while I got some good reading/laundry time. I finished Pride and Prejudice! It was WONDERFUL! I'm moving on to Wuthering Heights now. We'll see how fast I get into that one...

5 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

poor girl and poor you (although you were able to accomplish a few things so that's a plus ,right?) hopefully this passes quickly and no one else gets it! wish i was there to help

Kimberly Mullen said...

Awww.. my little Kienna! Even Saryn sat still?! Really?!

April said...

Hope all the bugs are gone soon!!

Anonymous said...

awww sooo cute pic though!

Delcia said...

She looks so sweet!! I'm glad she got better quickly!! By the way...it's so great that you are reading so many good books these days! You may even inspire me to get reading the classics again! It's a habit I gave up in my university days...