"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (Elizabeth Stone)

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Lucky 26!

Kienna informed me yesterday that I was very lucky! I was thinking: I really am, I have 4 beautiful kids, a WONDERFUL husband, I have the gospel, I have so many good friends.... but I was wondering why SHE thought I was lucky!

"Because you're so old and you haven't even DIED!!!"

Can't wait to tell her this story when she's a whopping 26!

9 comments:

Andrea said...

that is hilarious! what a funny girl.

Ashley Smith said...

haha, you should ask her at what age you become "old"

Kristy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristy said...

lol. so hilarious. i love listening to funny things kids say.

Bethany said...

Ha ha ha, that is funny.

Perhaps what she meant to say is that you're 26, you've got FOUR KIDS and you haven't LOST YOUR MIND yet. THAT is lucky. :)

TAYSIA AND MARVEL said...

that is the best and most funny thing i ever read.

Taysia and Marvel

Delcia said...

That's great...the apple doesn't fall far from the tree...if you know what I mean...

stone's eye view said...

That. was. awesome.

Alanna said...

dido Mom! Serves you right!