"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (Elizabeth Stone)

Monday, October 19, 2009

Is it True?


After singing Angel's Lullabye for bedtime tonight, Kienna asked me

"Mom, is it true.....what they say in this song? Are there REALLY angels watching over us at night?"

I told her what I truly believe. Yes! Even though sometimes we can't see them, and sometimes they come in the form of friends and neighbours, there ARE angels everywhere around us. Heavenly Father is constantly watching over us and his angels are a way that he protects us and shows us his love.

I could see that Kienna was touched and excited. She said, "I think I saw an angel in here yesterday...."

Then Saryn jumped in, "Yeah - it was at Costco!!"

I thought we might be going to Costco too much when Saryn asks to go there, but apparently it's because she likes to see the angels that hang out there....

Either way, I'm thankful for my little angels that I get to see every day of my life! How could I not believe in Angels when I've been blessed with 4 of them?!?


4 comments:

Alanna said...

Ahhh! So cute! An angel wondering about angels, in summary, eh?
And Angels at Costco? Too funny. That's going on the "proof that Costco means too much to the Mullens" list. Kim goes there when she's homesick and Saryn goes there to see Angels! I love it!

Brittany said...

Awww... They really are angels! I love the picture out in front of the Rexburg temple!

Hayley said...

Just agreeing. They are angels! They are so sweet!

Marilee said...

It is so easy to tell you love your kids in every post!!!! I love that!! This one gave me goosebumps!