"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (Elizabeth Stone)

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Great Green Goodness

Upon seeing a green milkshake, one doesn't jump with excitement, but after a spinach, pear, strawberry, banana smoothies....you might change your mind. I know that Saryn did....maybe you can just help me figure out what her final verdict is:

"I don't like it just a little bit, but a lot bit... a little."

I'm still trying to figure out if that means she LOVES it, or can't STAND it. Perhaps her face can help me....

What's your verdict on this one?

3 comments:

Nikki (and Crew!) said...

HAHA!! That is great!!

Alanna said...

I initially thought that she really liked it...but you know, doesn't want to have her Christmas dedicated to it (as the story goes). That was based on the statement. But with that face...I don't think so.
Okay, so maybe it's really good and then it has a bad aftertaste?

PS I'd jump up and down at a green milkshake if it's creme de menthe!

Claire Mercado-Obias said...

So cute! I don't think she liked it but the her statement won me over!