"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (Elizabeth Stone)

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A little known fact....

Some of you people out there may not know that I have a super power. I have super milk!! You didn't know that you knew a superhero, did you? I have a 5 week old baby that has already gained a ridiculous amount. At birth, he weighed 7 lbs 12 oz. At two weeks, he weighed in at 8 lbs 14 oz. Less than one week later, Nov 10, he was 9 lbs 8oz. The day of his surgery, Nov 18, he was 4 weeks to the day and was already 10 lbs 8 oz. Today, he fit into a 6 months sleeper and it really isn't that big on him. He is just growing way too fast. I think my super hero slogan should be, "just add milk and they grow".

7 comments:

Melanie said...

too funny, that is like Becky's kids! Mine are just runts, and never seem to grow

Jordana said...

Ha ha, that is really funny! My pediatrician told me I must be making moose milk for Kepler because he got big so fast at first, but now he is down to around 20th percentile, poor kid.

Cindy Anderton said...

I expect to see this as your Halloween costume next year!

Anonymous said...

thats my super power too,my girls never lost weight when they were born just gained a ton. we should make a club

stone's eye view said...

I always knew you were a Super, finally your identity has been revealed.

Anonymous said...

What can you expect? I'm sure the weight is all in his tree trunk calves...

Delcia said...

Is he ahead of Sayrn?