"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (Elizabeth Stone)

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Crazy 8 Tag

I got tagged by my friend Heather from my good old days in Springville...sigh.


8 Favorite TV Shows in no particular order

Really I don't watch TV, but these are the ones that I seem to catch periodically (or I watch the seasons on DVD)
1.Frasier
2.Friends
3.Family Feud
4.The Office
5.So You Think You Can Dance?
6.American Idol
7.Gilmore Girls
8.Seinfeld

Things I did yesterday:
(I'm going to do today....because it's basically over and I can remember what I did)
1. Bathed 4 kids
2. Reorganized the "office" to be prepared to become a "nursery/office"
3. Made sugar cookie dough so we can have a Sunday Afternoon activity with the girls
4. Took Kaia to a make-up violin lesson
5. Vacuumed all the carpet and swept all the floors in my house.
6. Cleaned the bathroom (while my kids were in the bath - it's a great time saver to be able to watch the kids in the tub, but be efficient too!)
7. Changed many, many diapers......MANY! (Saryn and Jaymeson both seem to think that today was a great day for explosions - thus the early afternoon baths instead of evening).
8. Washed, Dried, Folded and put away two loads of laundry.

This list could actually go on for a while....Today was SO exciting....Ahhh, the glamorous life of a stay-at-home mom.


Favorite Restaurants:
1. Moxie's
2. Joey's
3. any REAL Thai restaurant
4. Japanese Village
5. Cheesecake Cafe
6. Cafe Rio (I miss Utah)
7. Peter's
8. Mullenique Cafe (a restaurant by my mom in our dining room - she would make it all fancy and formal and it would be a special dinner for the family....this is quite possibly my favorite restaurant of all time).

Things on my wish list:

1. Jarett to be done school
2. A House (Jarett to be done school)
3. To not have to teach piano any more (Jarett to be done school)
4. To have an income.....period. (Jarett to be done school)
5. To go on a cruise (Jarett to be done school)
6. To move closer to family (Jarett to be done school)
7. To not have to move again for a long time (Jarett to be done school)
8. To lose weight and get in really great shape (nothing to do with Jarett, but I ran out of alternates)


Things I love about FALL:
1. The smell in the air.
2. The rain.
3. The beautiful colors.
4. Getting back to a set schedule.
5. It's getting closer to Christmas.
6. The Weather - not too hot or cold.....it's just right.
7. Halloween
8. The beginning of school (another year)

PEOPLE I TAG:

1. Who
2. Ever
3. Has
4. A
5. Desire
6. To
7. Do
8. It

PS - It's actually quite fun... Thanks Heather.

1 comment:

Laura Leavitt said...

you crack me up. That was fun to read. You are so productive. You really are a super Mom.I have heard Cafe Rio is amazing.I love Family Feud too.