"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (Elizabeth Stone)

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Tagged Twice....can't ignore that.

1. Where is your cell phone? In my purse.
2. Where is your significant other? at school....as always.
3. Your hair color? blonde (with some help) it's mostly a really sandy blonde or a really light brown.
4. Your mother? works too hard and does everything perfectly.
5. Your father? works too hard and has a ridiculous sense of humour.
6. Your favorite thing? being a mom - my dream since I was a child.
7. Your dream last night? um, I was mostly wishing I could be asleep long enough to have one.
8. Your dream/goal? to have all my kids remain active in the church and be married in the temple/serve missions etc.
9. The room you're in? my moms family room (I love my moms house)
10.Your hobby? right now if I have time to do a hobby, I sleep - is that a hobby? I enjoy scrapbooking and anything to do with music. I guess those are more considered hobbies.
11. Your fear? something bad happening to my family - and heights (but that is just a whole different category of fear)
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Preferably in Calgary, but I don't really care as long as Jarett is done school.
13. Where were you last night? Manya's house until the kids went to bed, then at my moms.
14. What you're not? Well Rested!! I'm also a far cry from being back on schedule.
15. One of your wish-list items? a house....sigh. It's going to be a long time.
16. Where you grew up? Calgary mostly (I lived in Lethbridge for a few years previous)
17. The last thing you ate? a banana.
18. What are you wearing? my jammies - ahhh...
19. Your TV? old, falling through the entertainment unit and not hooked up....but it's great for movies and it's all that we need, right?
20. Your pet peeve? Rude people. I really am bugged by people who have no reason to be rude and just jump to conclusions about you and are snide and rude.
21. Your computer? Dell...It's all better....YAY!!!
22. Your mood? I'm so happy with my little family, but I'm also exhausted.
23. Missing someone? Jarett's in Edmonton while we're all in Calgary. So either we're missing or he is....I don't know.
24. Your car? 1999 Toyota Sienna. So much nicer than anything else we've ever had.
25. Something you're not wearing? socks, shoes, make-up....anything that would make me look presentable....
26. Favorite store? Costco....sigh, I'm officially a mom.
27. Your summer? went way too fast, but was overall too hot (being pregnant and all...)
28. Love someone? Yeah, there's this guy....he's pretty awesome. Oh yeah, I married him...so that might be old news.
29. Your favorite color? Red. It's my favorite to wear and it's just bold and striking. I'm not like a super communist or anything....
30. When is the last time you laughed? about 30 times during this blog entry. Having 4 kids is just too funny.
31. Last time you cried? About 5:14 last Tuesday morning. Seeing my baby boy for the first time (and being done pushing) was enough to make me cry. It's SO amazing when a baby enters the world!!

I tag anyone who wants to do this....

2 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

i liked this post. and that's a good reason to cry. mine was lame, so i didn't add it ;)

Alanna said...

Question 26--you added an unnecessary "a"