"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (Elizabeth Stone)

Monday, October 20, 2008

Picture Tag

So this is how it goes: You're supposed to go to your picture files, choose the 4th folder and then the 4th picture and post that picture. Here it is....


This is my gorgeous mother holding my brand new baby, Saryn, in October 2006 (she was about 6 weeks old here). Kim and Zach took Kaia bowling and this is when we came to pick her up. They were having such a fun time that we stayed and hung out for a while. It was Kaia's first time bowling too....we have a good video of that event.

Anyway, I tag anyone who wants a little journey down memory lane. This was fun.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Yay! I love picture tag. I've never seen a picture of your mom. She is beautiful. Thanks for your comments on my blog! It's nice to hear from you again :)