"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (Elizabeth Stone)

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Saturday Morning Surprise

So I got up with a determination to get things DONE!! As I was cleaning up breakfast, I sent the girls upstairs to get dressed and make their beds. After the whole 5 minutes it takes to clean the breakfast dishes and wash off the table, I headed upstairs to this:


Saryn had discovered my make-up bag and decided that she was in serious need of mascara. Yes, that is a black thumb, not a shadow and her hair is coated with it as well. I'm just SO happy that it didn't touch my duvet or carpet or even her clothes. It was just a matter of a quick bath and we were as good as new. What a blessing!! What a little monkey!

5 comments:

Jordana said...

Oh no, thank goodness it didn't get on anything that wasn't washable! Jayna loves to play in my make-up bag too, we need to get these girls together.

Alanna said...

Way to go Saryn...Mom wanted to have a productive day so you helped her out...you reminded her you needed a bath...& she got to it quick. Isn't it great to have such helpful children?

Becky said...

Sarah did that with a dark red lipstick one time. She looked like a clown! It was halarious! What a buge blessing that she didn't get it one anything!
How are you? I want to hear all about what's up with this baby. Did you guys pick a name?

stone's eye view said...

She has quite a talent if she can keep it off anything non-washable!

Hayley said...

Oh Saryn. This picture reminds me of some I've seen of Kienna...and even more so of a certain aunt...Oh the Ballad of Kimberly Anne. With her blond hair and serious face. Such a precious little monster...