"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (Elizabeth Stone)

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Maternity Shoot and Fall Pictures

So, I just did a maternity photo shoot and brought my kids along....which ended up being kind of a family photo shoot (sans Jarett). I LOVE these pictures!! I've only seen about 200/1000 thus far, but these are my favorites so far. Thank you so much to Alysha and Maren for doing this for me. I just can't thank them enough. The following pictures are ones that Alysha took.





















11 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

wow it's been awhile since i last checked blogs! those cupcakes look... ummm.... well.... i have no words...

glad you like the pictures!

Marilee said...

The colors are so vibrant, and the red is perfect with those fall colors. Those are beautiful pictures. My favorite is the one with you all walking in the woods. Too bad Jarret wasn't able to be there. Darn!

Brittany said...

These pictures are fantastic! I love them all! You all are beautiful!

Ashley Smith said...

You amaze me, I have a hard enough time doing anything with two, including pictures with my hubby there. But 3.5 kidlets, brave woman. They look wonderful.

stone's eye view said...

Love the pics, you are looking good!

Megan C said...

Such cute pics! Where did you get those adorable jackets???

Anonymous said...

Aren't you lucky those gorgeous girls look like their Granni?!
And you?... Well... all I can say is you look like a pin-up girl! (that's a compliment)

Oler Family said...

Very cute pictures! I love them all! Saryn's shirt is sooo right..cute as a cupcake!

Becky said...

Beautiful! You are all so beautiful!!!

LindsayB said...

those pictures are amazing. you look great! any day now if i remember, right? i love those little red jackets! where oh where did you find them?

April said...

WOW Those pictures are beautiful! You look so good! I can't believe you're about to have a baby! Good luck!