"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (Elizabeth Stone)

Friday, March 1, 2013

I just put Jaymeson to bed. He was being exceptionally sweet, so I told him, "you've got to be the sweetest thing ever to live". Without hesitation, he responded, "yeah, and the greatest!"

I don't know if that proves me wrong or just shows that the male ego is alive and well. Either way, it got a giggle out of me.

Benson fell asleep at the table while eating tonight. He kept on feeding Himself without quite getting the spoon in the bowl or his mouth. It was SO adorable! I got it on video, so hopefully I'll find a way to put it on here, but if I don't, I at least wanted the memory written down!

1 comment:

Alanna said...

He IS the greatest! He can't help it!
Ha ha ha! Boys are just confident... and that CAN be a good thing.