"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (Elizabeth Stone)

Monday, March 4, 2013

Moments to Remember

I've been really trying to cherish moments with my kids recently so that I can remember them for a while. I want to look back without any regrets on their childhoods (which I already do, so I better start now). So when I saw this on my couch tonight, I wanted to take a picture and write down how sweet and tender my little Saryn is.

2 comments:

Alanna said...

I had EXACTLY the same thought like yesterday... how I don't want to have any regrets about my kids childhoods (and how I already do too) but how they are still pretty small and how I just need to make sure I improve so I don't have any big regrets.

Brittany said...

Saryn really is so sweet! I have been impressed by her over and over these last few days.