"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (Elizabeth Stone)

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

My 'ittle Author

Jaymeson has started to write in a "journal" like his sisters. Kienna has also been writing a lot of stories to prepare for her PAT, so Jay has picked up on that. I thought I'd let other people read the beginning works of a famous author in the making. Enjoy!!


Kienna served as scribe for this Journal entry:

This was a dictated story.  I had just explained the "Characters, problem, solution" formula to Kienna, and I think he nailed it.

I LOVE that he gave me a title for this one.  It's so random that it had me in stitches.

The pictograph of the above story:

3 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

hahhaha love it!

Brittany said...

Did Jaymeson explain the story title to you?

Ashley Dawn said...

No, he just said, "This one is called 'Don't Sink'" and then continued with the story. Made me laugh so much later!