"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (Elizabeth Stone)

Saturday, February 9, 2013

My very own SUPERMAN!

"This is the best Super Cape EVER!"

Jaymeson got a new super cape from Granni (Jarett's mom) this morning. Now he, Benson and Jarett can ALL have one. He immediately wanted to wake up his sisters to show them, and he has been begging Jarett to put his on too. These are some of his quotes once he tried it on.

"It's a CTR ring Super Cape, too!!"

"Super Capes never give up"

"It's kind of like a life jacket, because it helps me float, then I sink and then it shoots me back out if the water!"

"I wish I had five eyeballs, then I could walk sideways, and the other sideways, because I'd have eyes on my cheeks. And I could also see up because of the one on top of my head!"

The picture is blurry because he kept on wanting to jump off before I could take the picture. Truly indicative of how he was this morning.



2 comments:

Brittany said...

Jaymeson is just too cute.

Alanna said...

Oh, I love that you have boys! Aren't they awesome?