"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (Elizabeth Stone)

Monday, November 7, 2011

Laundry Woes

Well, I just finished rotating load 6 into the dryer today.  Sick kids takes its toll in more way than one.  I was completely caught up in laundry until bathtime Saturday night.  Since then 6 loads have accumulated.  Seriously!

I think I may have found a culprit though.  As Jaymeson just changed into his 2nd pair of undies and pants today, I asked him if he should go potty in his pants.  His reply, "Nope.  I need to go in my undies!"  I was a little surprised as he usually says, "In the potty".  I said, "No Jay, you don't go in your Undies!!"  His response?!?  "But Mom, Wetting your pants is cool!"  I might have a long go ahead of me with potty training....

3 comments:

Delcia said...

Good Luck with that one!! Oh brother!!!

Janelle Locking said...

I LOOOOVE THIS! lol that little man is tooo funny!

Alanna said...

Oh no! Welcome to potty training boys! Don't worry... if it's bad, call me and I'll remind you how it could be worse. I know you'll believe me, too. But it probably won't comfort you any.