"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (Elizabeth Stone)

Sunday, December 13, 2009

My Little Phantom

She's here.....inside my kitchen.

Saryn came into the living room with this piece of bread over her face and said "Hey Look! I'm the Phantom of the Opera!!" I've never been prouder...

While in my kitchen, my little phantom helps me make cookies! Today she read my my recipe. She uses her index finger to guide her as she 'reads':

"Next is the flour, lots of flour. You ARE flour, you NEED flour."

"Now you need more flour..."


Earlier, the phantom was snuggling with me. Giving me about 100 hugs a minute.

"Because you love me" *hug*
"Because I love you" *hug*
"Because we're hugging" *hug*
"Because I'm silly" *hug*
"Because......" *hug*

The phantom really isn't that scary.
In fact she might be haunting my funny bone these days...

4 comments:

Laura Leavitt said...

She is adorable!

Alanna said...

Because...hugs are great! Oh, that's so nice when kids do those kinds of things. Cute "phantom of the slice of bread" picture!

Hayley said...

Why is she so nonsensical all the time? Excited to see her soon!

Kimberly Anne said...

haha Saryn the phantom. TOO CUTE!!! "I've never been more proud."