"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (Elizabeth Stone)

Monday, March 16, 2009

Where Should I Live??

Well, I took the test. Apparently I should live in:

Italy
You belong in Italy. You love sunny destinations, but a nice beach isn't the only thing you need. In Italy you can find culture everywhere and the food is delicious. You have the big vibrant cities, but also lovely little towns where the people are warm and hospitable. This country has everything you need, great weather, passionate people, beautiful surroundings and big vibrant cities filled with culture.

What do I say?? DONE!! I'd go there in a heartbeat. The reasons I don't??
Family, Friends and Money. Kinda the things that run my life. I just might have to go visit Italy one day though. It sure does sound like my kind of place!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

oh I would so love to go, ride gondolas in Rome, and enjoy the atmosphere and cuisine.

Laura Leavitt said...

I want to go somewhere warm...anywhere....with no snow!

Hayley said...

Ashley I HAVE to go to Italy. K, when we are both rich and settled we will go...Or maybe before then...why not eh?

Alanna said...

Sure, take a trip...but don't ever move there... that would be the most ridiculous thing ever! Okay, okay, I'll let you dream!