"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (Elizabeth Stone)

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

New Hair and Little Porker

Just a few quick pictures. I got my hair cut last Tuesday and thought I'd post a picture. Also, Jaymeson is just getting so big, I thought I'd show him off too!! Enjoy!




Saryn obviously was able to pamper him a little bit by donating her "Bankey Wowers" and her Winnie the Pooh stuffy to his swing. It's amazing how fast that little girl can be. Oh, and she has become enthralled with a Easter decoration. Here she is rubbing noses with it....

17 comments:

Sheila said...

I love your photo's. Always fun to see your kids.
Hey. How do you set up your bloglist to have their latest blog title and when they did it? I can't seem to find the gadget or what ever is needed to do that. I think it is cool.

Sheers said...

The hair looks cute on you!

Unknown said...

Your hair looks adorable - I wish I could pull off shorter hair!

Kim Hughes said...

That cut looks great on your Ashley. The best part about a cut like that is that if you don't make it back to the hairdresser's anytime soon (like I always do) it grows out quite nicely.

Alysha Sladek said...

Cute hair! Jaymeson is growing so fast.

Oler Family said...

I LOVE , LOVE, LOVE your hair! Your kids are sooo cute!

missLaura said...

Your hair is super cute and so is your little boy. That smile is awesome!

Heather said...

Love the hair! It's always such a nervous thing to go with such a different syle, but it's perfect!

stone's eye view said...

You look awesone, I love your hair!

LindsayB said...

your hair is so dang cute. love it! and i just want to squeeze the little porker!

Brittany said...

Holy cow, Jaymeson is huge! Your hair looks really good!

Becky said...

Hey!
We've been sick so I have missed checking your blog! Your new picture is so great!
I love your new hair and your kids are such cuties!

Brittany said...

PS... I was looking at your blog in class and a random beside me commented on how cute your hair cut looks!

Laura Leavitt said...

your hair does look great. Little J is so happy I love it!

Marilee said...

I love the cut. It looks so easy and carefree!

Alanna said...

You look great Ashley...love the hair! Just don't think about how someday in these pictures Jaymeson will look tiny!

Elizabeth Cranmer said...

The hair is great on you!! Of course it is... it's yours! What I mean is you chose a good cut!