"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (Elizabeth Stone)

Friday, March 13, 2009

Just Weighing In....

Just did Jaymeson's Immunizations on Wednesday morning. I thought I'd weigh and measure all the family while I was at it. So, here's our weighing in.....

Jaymeson is at a whopping 16 lbs 14 oz and 26" long at 4 months. He has jumped from the 50th percentile to the 75th.

Saryn is 36 lbs (she has actually lost weight) and 37" tall at 2 1/2 years - still off the charts.

Kienna is my tiny little thing (still around the 90th percentile) at 41 lbs and 45" in height at 4 1/2 years.

Kaia is at 52.5 lbs and 48" in height. She's always been tall and is still a good head above most of the girls in her class.

Jarett and I are both trekking along with the weight loss. Jarett is about 40 lbs down from last year and I'm about 30 lbs down from the day before I had Jaymeson. It's kinda cheating including all the weight of pregnancy, but it makes me feel better about myself!! Anyway, just wanted to record all that. So.....here's weighing in!

6 comments:

stone's eye view said...

Good for you and Jarett!! You both were looking good at Christmas and I am sure you look amazing now.
Levi is 36 lbs. What on earth do you feed your children??

Alysha Sladek said...

good for you guys. keep it up!

Alanna said...

Congrats on the weight loss while still raising healthy robust children (umm...maybe that doesn't sound as much like a compliment for girls...but it's meant to be)

Brittany said...

When was the last time that you measured Saryn?

Becky said...

Yeay for weight loss! For the adults anyway. Keep those kids healthy! Good job!
You should totally count the baby weight! Keep going guys! I am down about 50lbs from last January and Richard is down like 25 from just like 3 or 4 months ago.
Stay healthy so you can play with your kids for a long time!

April said...

You all look beautiful! I love your new picture! SO CUTE