"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (Elizabeth Stone)

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Out of the mouth of Benson

Yesterday, the boys were wrestling and being silly, as boys do, and Jay started to move away from Benson.  Then Benson decided to consol Jay.

"Jay, let's talk!  I know that you're afraid of me, but I'm not going to destroy you!"

Jay had about 3 seconds before:

"I'm going to destroy you!!!" Followed by a big pounce.  



This morning, Benson put on a button-up shirt.  I did the first two buttons and he do the second.  He did the same yesterday, but it took him about 10 minutes of focus.  Today he did both in about 30 seconds.  I was super impressed, as was he.  He walked around cheering,

"I do'd it!  I surely do'd it!!"



Last night he walked around with a bag clip using it as a microphone.  I could seriously follow this boy around all day just to see and hear the funny things he does.

1 comment:

Alanna said...

"Jay, let's talk!" This seriously made me laugh out loud. Oh, to see the life of two typical wrestling boys with the influence of 4 sisters.