"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (Elizabeth Stone)

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Jerry



Apparently my kids haven't heard I Jerry Seinfeld.  We just had this conversation:

"Have you guys heard Jerry Seinfeld talk about the Luge?"

"Who's Jerry Seinfeld?"

"He's a comedian, like Brian Regan."

"He has a funny name."

"Seinfeld?  Yeah, I guess that's funny."

"No.  Jerry."

"Jerry is a common name, Kienna."

"I know, but it's also the name of the Papaya on VeggieTales."

"Kienna, he's a squash."

"I know, a papaya squash."

Sigh.  I give up.  This girl is as full of nonsense as her father.


1 comment:

Alanna said...

This is why I like talking to you... you know about the same things I do and you don't have these generation gaps.