"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (Elizabeth Stone)

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A Favorite Moment

Just had to write down a moment from today.  We were driving to Costco and Kaia said to me, "Mom, I think that Jaymeson is T-I-R-E-D!".  Before I could say anything, Jaymeson (who doesn't even know all his letters, let alone how to spell with them) responded and said, "No I'm NOT!  I'm A-E-S!"  (Of course these are the only 3 letters he has down pat).  Then we all burst out laughing and he's been saying it over and over all day long!

4 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

Hahahah too funny

Brittany said...

That is just too cute!

Kamry Low said...

that's hilarious!

Alanna said...

He is C-U-T-E! That's for sure!