"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (Elizabeth Stone)

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Benson and Macy in June

These two are ALWAYS into trouble.  Macy likes to empty any and every cupboard, and Benson likes to climb up them and get to the top of everything.  Either way, they're both adorable and I thought I'd post just a few pictures of them from the past month... plus a couple others from around the house!









4 comments:

Beryl Shoekel said...

Love reading your blog and viewing these precious pictures. How wonderful for you to be able to spend such precious time with your children. You are creating memories that will last a lifetime. Enjoy the moments, they fly by so quickly.
Love you all!
Aunty Beryl

Alysha Sladek said...

holy smokes - benson is a mini you!!! so cute!

Alanna said...

Oh my, I forgot that Mom's deck was big now--even though I was there when it went up. Sad! And I do know about Macy and her cupboards--THAT hasn't been THAT long.

Brittany said...

I miss these little guys so much!