"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (Elizabeth Stone)

Sunday, January 30, 2011

A Wiggly Family Night

Although many of our FHE's really could be described as "Wiggly", this one was actually pretty good with the kids sitting still - all on Jarett.

Of course, after the lesson (on baptism because Kaia was turning eight later this week), the kids needed a great activity.  What else would unite a family in ridiculous amounts of fun than our favorite:  The Wiggles!!


I LOVE watching my kids playing and being silly with their Dad, there's just nothing better to me.  Thought you might enjoy a few "snapshots" of them all dancing together.







 Benson really enjoyed watching them too!

At the end of the night, Benson put on his own show and showed us how high he can lift his head.  Not even 2 months (this was on Jan 17) and I think he's doing quite well!

4 comments:

Alanna said...

Great pic of Jarett with his kiddos!
I realized it might be sad that I saw Kienna's picture and thought, "Bears are now asleep... shh, shh, shh!" Was that the song she was watching???
I love how Jarett dances with the kids. I've seen it live!!!
Go Wiggles!!

Nikki (and Crew!) said...

Love that last look on Benson's face!
Those wiggly pics remind me of watching my family play Just Dance. It's like the little kids version!

Kamry Low said...

So cute! Talia LOVES the wiggles, I guess one day I'll have to get up with her and dance while they're on! you're family is so cute!

Beryl Shoekel said...

Looks like they are having a good time, love the pictures.