"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (Elizabeth Stone)

Sunday, January 30, 2011

If you ask me to babysit...

and you have a particularly cute little baby, I might take some pictures...










especially if I happen to have a baby about the same age.





I have thoroughly enjoyed having Hayley and Macy around after Christmas and be able to get these little guys friendship started.  Sad that she had to go back to Provo, but really hoping that she makes it up to Calgary in April to stay!!  Thanks for letting me babysit Macy, and I hope to be able to many more times!

6 comments:

Alanna said...

Oh Oh Oh! I'm dying not seeing these guys... and I'm really wishing you had your photography hobby when we were having babies at the same time. I love the one of Macy on Benson's tummy. They look like two little jelly beans all wrapped up like that.

Nikki (and Crew!) said...

So cute! I especially love the smiley one on the animal print. Don't you love same-age cousins?

Brittany said...

These are all adorable! Love them Ashley!

Kimberly Anne said...

SOOOO CUTE!!! I especially love the last one of Macy and the one where they're both bundled up and Macy is on Bensons tummy. Too too cute!!! :)

Beryl Shoekel said...

Ash! you are soooo good at photography, I love these pictures. You also have a knack of being able to wrap them up so snugly in their blankets, they look like little beans as Alanna says or like a little Papoose.
Really cute!

Unknown said...

I love baby burritos! Such great pics Ash!