"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (Elizabeth Stone)

Saturday, January 22, 2011

My Boys "Connection"

It's been fun to see how excited Jaymeson is to have a brother.  He clearly can't wait to have a playmate.  Today, while I was holding Benson, Jaymeson came up and began to put the checkers from our Connect 4 game into Bensons hands saying, "Here oo go, Baby".  Then he'd say, "Thank you, Benson" and take it and put it into the gameboard.  He did this over and over again, completely happy for such a long time.  I can't wait for these boys to grow up and be playmates all day long.




5 comments:

Alanna said...

Oh soooo cute!!!!
Brothers are the best!...Well, since I'm on your blog I'm remembering that sisters are too!

Ariana said...

They are too cute Ashley! I love Jaymeson's glasses, so sweet!

Kamry Low said...

this makes me excited to have a boy! your boys are so cute!

stone's eye view said...

Jay is such a good brother... Benson is lucky! My boys were not half so nice to their little counterparts at that age.

Kimberly Anne said...

Soooo cute!! What a good big brother :)