"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (Elizabeth Stone)

Friday, September 19, 2014

Worry Wart

Kienna has cracked me up a couple times recently.  She brought home her forms for the Grade 5 immunizations and apparently they had talked about the diseases in the class.

"Mom, I think I have Hepatitis B"
"Why??"
"Because I have used Kaia's toothbrush."
"Yeah, but Kaia doesn't have Hepatitis B.
"That doesn't matter, Mom.  You can't share germs with anyone, or you'll get it."

Then the next day she came home with a notice that someone in her class has headlice.

"Okay, Kienna, don't share your head stuff with anyone..."
"Why?  Do I have lice?"
"No.... but someone in your class does and you don't want to get it."
"Is it me??"
"No"
"Are you sure?"
"Let me check...  Yes, I'm sure."

Good grief.  This girl worries about everything.

Except for maybe matching.

She just handed me a rainbow loom bracelet she had made.
"You should wear it... it matches your shirt."
Or something.  ;)

1 comment:

Alanna said...

So funny! "Mom, I think I have Hepatitis B." You never know what's going to come from kid's mouths.