"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (Elizabeth Stone)

Friday, September 19, 2014

Benson, of late

Benson fell down, right onto his face, in the locker room after swimming lessons yesterday.  It was so sad.  As I was comforting him, Kienna said to him, "It looks like you got a fat lip".  "Yeah, and a fat tooth!"

For days Benson has been bugging me to go to Costco.  Everytime I asked him why, he said, "I want a Hot Dog!"  Yesterday,  we went to Costco. 
"Benson, we're going to Costco!"
"I don't want to go to Costco!!"
"Why not?  You've wanted to go all week."
"Because.... Because those stupid Hot Dogs make me burp!"

Once we were ready to go to Costco, we were waiting for Lanaya to wake up.  Benson snuck upstairs to see if she was still sleeping and yells down, "Mom, she's fast awake!!"

 Saryn got a new bed.  The side rails didn't appear that way to my boys.  Within seconds, this is how we found Benson.  Kienna grabbed a picture with her new iTouch.

1 comment:

Alanna said...

cute stories... nice to have your own extra contributing photographers