"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (Elizabeth Stone)

Monday, September 15, 2014

Hair Cut Mayhem

Benson really needed a hair cut.  Hair over his ears, into his eyes, the works!
This was a picture just a couple days ago.
Yes, he's wearing his sisters headband.

Anyhow... I cut it today, (evidence found below)

but he just wouldn't sit still.  I tried to trim it here and there, but I got fed up and decided to use the clippers with the largest attachment.  I had remembered someone telling me that they did it that way and their kids always looked nice.  I decided I'd try it now since I was frustrated.


I regret it.  So sad...

He, however, saw himself in the mirror and laughed, "Mommy, thats funny hair!".  Hopefully he likes funny for at least a few weeks... :(


1 comment:

Alanna said...

It's not so bad! I love the headband pic with his hair coming out of it wild!