"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (Elizabeth Stone)

Friday, September 19, 2014

Obedient Children....

When I ask them to make lunch, they make a menu ($0, of course).

When I go to P/T conferences and tell them what I'd like for them to try to accomplish while I'm gone, they made a checklist and tape it to the wall.
And better yet, they do their best and get it done!  So grateful for them today!!

(Kaia even had a friend over today and included her in the cleaning.  When I got home and asked them what they were going to do, they said "homework".  I had to remind them that they could do fun things as well.  Just Dance was the winner!)

2 comments:

Brittany said...

toenails?? Gross

Alanna said...

toenails... ha ha!
And is that writing directly on the wall? or on tape? And does it say ear candy? Silly kiddos!