"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (Elizabeth Stone)

Monday, January 21, 2013

He's sick

Well, after whining all day, Jaymeson finally proved to me that there was a reason. A fever of 103 did the job. Poor thing!!

I haven't been feeling too fantastic either. This morning I've had a wicked bad headache. Heat packs and lying down has helped, but that's not overly practical with five kids.

The girls have been so sweet! As soon as Jaymeson's fever came, Kaia ran and got him a bucket. (His response was, "Thanks!! ... I like you!"). Kienna went and gave him his blanket (and a thermometer), Saryn got him his favorite stuffy (Lightning McQueen). This boy is going to be just fine.

Kaia's also been super sweet telling me to go take a nap and just leave her a list to do and she'd make sure it got done.

So now, after struggling through school and violin/cello practice, we popped popcorn and put on Avatar (Jaymeson's request). I am going to attempt to put Benson down for a nap, so I can do the same... Here's hoping!!

Check out my sweetheart kids!!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

I am so sad Jaymeson is sick. It makes me so happy he likes that shirt so much!

Alanna said...

Ah, that's so sweet that Kaia asks for a to do list for you... you have great kiddos! Hope you're feeling better.

Beryl Shoekel said...

What special little children to be so sensitive to others. If they always remember to be that way, life will bring them much happiness.
Love them and you all!