"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (Elizabeth Stone)

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Wii Fit

So, after Jarett's long search, we finally got our Wii Fit. We're both weighing in every day and measuring our BMI's etc. It seems to be a really good program. We've done Balance Games, Yoga and Strength Training so far. Yesterday I started and I can still feel it today. My legs, and hips and stomach are aching, but after doing it some more today, I'm feeling better (although still sore). Anyway, for those of you with a Wii and a desire to get into shape - I am recommending the Wii Fit. It's GREAT!

6 comments:

Marilee said...

We don't even have a Wii. When we move into our house we are going to buy one and plus by that time the prices will be WAY down. We seem to always be the last family on the block to get those fun games.

Alysha Sladek said...

I've wanted to try that so bad! Lucky girl

Anonymous said...

Wow, you are one lucky couple. When we were young and starting out, we could only afford jumping jacks!

Oler Family said...

It looks like so much fun! I can't wait to get one! I'm glad that you like it!

Hilary said...

Ooh, good to know. I've been eye-ing that for our Wii. Sounds great!

Becky said...

Sign me up, we are on the hunt for a Wii fit. I have been working on losing weight and I have heard that is so much fun!!! I am totally there!
love,
Becky Ruff (0:
Smile