"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (Elizabeth Stone)

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Musings from my shower

I like to take long showers when I can to really take a few moments to myself and meditate.  Yesterday, I caught myself pondering on any impending baldness... It always blows my mind how much hair falls out after you have a baby.


I also caught myself thinking about places that Benson might think are good to stash candy/puffed wheat squares that he steals from his sisters.


Not my deepest thinking, but some interesting discoveries none the less!

1 comment:

Alanna said...

I'm literally laughing out loud! I can relate... your mind wanders to crazy places sometimes. I certainly hope Benson has the good sense not to hide puffed wheat squares behind the toilet though!
Once, like three years ago, I had a conversation at book club with a girl in my ward that was a little awkward... made me worry I'd offended people.
The next morning I mused and worried over it while I did deep deep clean of our shower for a couple hours (this is in our last house). Ever since and to this day, every time I squeegee down my shower glass (which is after every single shower), I think of their family. It disturbs me. It's weird. See you wrote a post on showers and they came to mind. It's a good thing that they are nice people.