"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (Elizabeth Stone)

Monday, November 3, 2014

Daylight Savings

After a long night with Benson, a sinus infection and lots of restlessness... I was pretty sure I was pushing limits of getting up on time when I woke up.  I looked at the clock and it was: 6:20???  

Ah, daylight savings, I love you!!
(Mental note to remember this in March)

I got up, made my bed, it laundry going and had a nice breakfast of poached eggs ready for the kids before they went to school.  Even read scriptures and did family prayer without a crazy rush and had the kids walk today.  I think I'm not going to let my body adjust to the new time and just keep getting up early!!

PS - I started a sugar free November challenge.  No dessert, candy or pop for me.  I'm just starting day 3 and down 2.5 lbs!  It makes me so happy to be down that much so quickly - and a little disgusted with myself for how much sugar I've been eating... Here's hoping this month keeps going how it has so far!

1 comment:

Alanna said...

Way to go Ash! Keep going sugarless for the month and you can easily go for year.
I love daylight savings in the fall... it keeps giving for quite a few days I find.