"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (Elizabeth Stone)

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Benson Thoughts

To wake Benson up from his nap yesterday, I asked him what book he wanted to read.  He may not have been completely awake as his response was:

"Takalakata"
"Takalakata?"
He then erupted in the biggest laugh ever.  Best waking up that's ever been had over here.

Today Benson went right into my room and started some Backyardigans.  I couldn't do much about it as I was nursing Lanaya.  After I finished nursing I asked Benson what he wants to do today, because we can't just watch tv.  I gave him a couple options.

"Do you want to clean all day?"
"No"
"Do you want to do puzzles?"
"Oh Mom!  I want YOU to tell me what I want."

No comments: