"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (Elizabeth Stone)

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Snuggles

As I was getting Lanaya settled tonight, I heard Benson cry.  I went in and found him on the floor upset about a dream.  He have me a big hug and settled down and then asked for some water.  We went to get some together, and then went back to bed.  
He said, "Mommy, I want nuggles". 
"You want me to snuggle you for a minute?"
"For lots of minutes!"
This boy takes after his mom... How do you say no to that?  I layed down next to him and he wrapped his arms around my neck super tight and we had a special snuggle I could never forget.  He's such a special little boy.  I just love him to pieces.

 I wish I had the time to snuggle all my kids every night - for lots and lots of minutes.

One thing I've loved about having a newborn again - it makes you have to take the time to sit and snuggle.  I've loved snuggling this precious baby.  I just want to drink in every second I have her in my arms because I've learned all too well that it goes too fast.  What a special gift I've been given!  I hope to never forget...

No comments: