"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (Elizabeth Stone)

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Mr. Jay

Well, last month marked my little mans second birthday.  I can't believe how much he has grown.  This little boy makes me laugh every day.  He is SO happy.  You can't look at his smile without smiling.  He is SO silly.  Having a boy has really made me realize how different they are, but how wonderful they are too.  My little Jaymeson has brought me so much joy!  I really can't imagine my life without my sweet, little, beautiful, happy little boy.  He truly is constantly making everyone around him totally happy.  He has such a happy, wonderful disposition.  It really has been an honour to be his Mom.
 


"Boys are found everywhere -
on top of, 

underneath, 

inside of, climbing on, 

swinging from,
running around or jumping to.
 Mothers love them, little girls hate them, older sisters and brothers tolerate them, adults ignore them...

and Heaven protects them.

A boy is truth with dirt on its face, beauty with a cut on its finger, wisdom with bubble gum in its hair and the Hope of the future with a frog in its pocket."

 --- Alan Beck

11 comments:

Kimberly Anne said...

Beautiful entry. Love my little Jay!!

Jordana said...

I remember when we just moved into the ward and we were both pregnant with out little boys, time flies! Love the quotes, he sure is a cutie!

Anonymous said...

aww love it, boys really are different eh

Alysha Sladek said...

happy birthday jaymeson!!

Cindy Anderton said...

I love having a boy! I hope I get more of them!!!

stone's eye view said...

Jay really is such a sweet boy - it takes a special boy to put up with my self-proclaimed diva!

Beryl Shoekel said...

He certainly is a darling little guy, always smiling and sooo friendly. Also a real little BOY, always on the move.
I love you tons and tons sweetheart.
Aunty Beryl

Nikki (and Crew!) said...

Aw, our little (big) 2 year olds!!

Great cake!

Alanna said...

He really is SOOOO happy. It actually deserves all the times you said it in the first paragraph cuz you could NEVER say it enough. He's SUCH a cutie. Miss that TWO-YEAR-OLD!!!! Ahhh... so old!

Amelia said...

So cute! He has grown so much!

Kristy said...

sure doesn't look like that outside anymore...

I helped out in junior nursery last week so I got to spend some time with him, he's SO CUTE. So happy and loved singing the songs we sang.