"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (Elizabeth Stone)

Monday, June 14, 2010

A Strange Day

Usually my kids are all up and at it by 7.  Today was no different for Kaia and Kienna who had school.  Saryn woke up at 8 just in time to see them leave and Jaymeson kept on sleeping.  I cleaned up, did some dishes, stripped my bed and remade it, did some laundry, did a blog post, etc.  I just kept on waiting for Jaymeson to wake up and stop my spree...  It didn't happen.  Saryn said she wasn't feeling so good, so she watched a movie.  Right as it was ending (around 11:30), I finally heard Jaymeson.  I said, "YAY, we can go get Jay now Saryn."  She didn't respond.  She had fallen asleep... SO WEIRD! 

She transfered up to her bed and is sleeping.  I might have to wake her up before my doc's appt at 2:30.  There goes the errands I had planned, but it's been nice to have some 1 on 1 time with the babies!!  Jaymeson has just brought me another "gook" to read, so we're going to have some more fun!!

5 comments:

Alanna said...

So cool... and you didn't make it clear that USUALLY you'd have Kienna all morning too... but today's that all day field trip.

Alysha Sladek said...

sweet. maybe they could teach my kids something about sleeping. Ella was up at FOUR this morning!!! grrrrr

Anonymous said...

those days scare me, let us know how bed time went

Kimberly Anne said...

sleeping has always been a talent of the mullens! haha love this story. "Just another day in paradise!"

Beryl Shoekel said...

Bless her heart, she must have been really tired, it sure gave you some extra time though to get things done, without little people helping.