"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (Elizabeth Stone)

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Around the House

Well, with all the unpacking, switching schools, starting jobs and adjusting that has been going on around our house, I've been seriously boring and, amazingly enough, I really haven't been at the camera much.

After much request, I started picking the camera up again and took a few of the kids around the house so you can have a glimpse of what our house is looking like.  The FAVORITE things that our kids have been doing is riding their bikes on the path right behind our house and playing on the park that is right by our kitchen window.  Enjoy!

11 comments:

Alanna said...

Love the second last one with the heads together!! Cute!
That Jaymeson... his smile... he's something else!

Brittany said...

I take a little bit of pride seeing Kaia on her bike. I'm sure it is just second nature to her now but it makes me happy! Tell us how Kienna is doing

Nikki (and Crew!) said...

With all that new space, your kids decide to pile into one chair! :)

Cindy Anderton said...

You didn't bring the furniture from the old place?! Shocking! I love Jay mans hot pink wheels they are stellar! I wish my house backed on a green belt with a park!

Alysha Sladek said...

i love that you back onto a park!! SOOOO LUCKY!!

Mackenzie Richards said...

When we buy a house someday, backing onto a park is one of my pre-requisites. How lucky! I bet your kids are LOVING it, and all the extra space! Living in a townhouse I can relate!

missLaura said...

Oh wow, Jameyson got BIG! He is one handsome little dude!

Kamry Low said...

wow that is so great your house is right by the park! love the pics of your 4 kids so cute!

Anonymous said...

I am sooo jealous of your house!!! and soooo happy for you guys. I love how he is riding the bike.

Beryl Shoekel said...

These pictures of them riding their bikes and play in the park behind your house are so fun to see. Do they each have a new bike? It looks as though they can all ride very well. What a lovely place to be able to ride bikes on a path in a park so close to you. Anxious to see you all again.
Love,
Aunty Beryl

Jordana said...

Cute pictures! Your new house looks nice (from what I could see). And I'm also very jealous that you back onto a park, so nice!