"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (Elizabeth Stone)

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Little Things...

Some Random Things I Enjoy...

Getting good parking spaces (and clean cars, but I will just take them one at a time...):

Watching Jaymeson follow in Jarett's steps.
 
 


Seeing how much a boy is a BOY!  Lightning McQueen is already a favorite!

I LOVE Waterfalls:


Kaia's obsession with Cowgirls!

My girls mothering instincts... a baby goes in a playpen!



Jaymeson getting into and playing with his car (he pulls himself over the door):

Watching Sea Lions with my kids:

Going in a Whales Mouth:

Making a single stroller INTO a double...


Kids parties in Puppet Bin:

WATCHING ring around the rosey:


Watching my little drunken sailor:

Hearing my little operator say "H'wo?"



Daddy dog piles:


Snuggle time with Daddy:

Having a Flames fan!!


How a ball can create an hour of entertainment:

My little Lion:


Little prodigy's:


Awesome Teachers:  Rod Olstad and Maren Burnham
We love Maren!  After Kaia got her guitar for her birthday she asked me if I knew where Taylor Swift lived.  "Umm.... no, honey."  "Oh, I was just thinking that I'd like her to teach me guitar."  "Oh, sorry.  But I DO know Maren...."  She's AWESOME and Kaia LOVED her guitar lessons!!

When kids get caught NOT going to bed...


"Boat Rides"


Sisters who make GORGEOUS cupcake trees for your daughters birthday "Thank you Alanna!"


Grandpa Shoulder snuggles:


Precious Moments:


That should about catch me up for Random Enjoyments so far this year!  Oh, I also thoroughly enjoy taking pictures.  Can you tell?

8 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

Those are great. You'll love having these little reminders (and photos to go with it!)

Calgary Legal Real Estate Blog said...

That parking spot was the best. Ever.

Amy said...

I'm all about the rockstar parking as well. I always yell with excitement "yes! im almost handi-capped!" ... oh sigh.
Love your pictures by the way!

stone's eye view said...

I like seeing the pictures, too. Hopefully I can see everyone in person on a regular basis soon.

PS. - Kienna is looking so healthy and not skinny mini anymore. I thought a picture of her was Saryn for a second!!!

Hayley said...

I love Jarett's face in the "ring around the rosey" picture...classic.

Alanna said...

That last one's great. I also love the dog piles too! And I'm so amazed that your kids do all that music. It's how I want to be with mine... but I'm just not yet. Way to go on arranging lessons, getting them there, practicing, pep talking, etc., etc. I'm too lazy.

Beryl Shoekel said...

Ash,
These pictures are wonderful, so cute, you will treasure them for ever. I also enjoyed the captions with each group.
Fun to see and read,
Love ya,
Aunty Beryl

Kimberly Anne said...

i LOVED scrolling through all these pictures. I miss you all so much!!! Love you!!