"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (Elizabeth Stone)

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Mmmmm, Smoothies and Spaghetti!


Some favorite pictures of my kids with smoothies.  We've had a vita-mix for a while now (which I LOVE) and my mom makes a killer smoothie with her Bosch Blender and the kids have LOVED the results.  Just you see for yourself!
Now, many people with just 1 or 2 children are astounded as to the amount of mess a spaghetti dinner can make.  May I present the pictures of 4 children eating a spaghetti dinner.


So, anyone wanna come and be my maid after these kids have had dinner??

11 comments:

Brittany said...

I think the fourth picture of Jaymeson is my favorite!

Alysha Sladek said...

hahahah those are hilarious! jaymeson has grown up soooo much!!

Hayley said...

Cute! I just finished cleaning up a spaghetti dinner. But I am proud to announce that Troy is much cleaner then Jaymeson. ha

Ariana said...

I have similar pictures of Akaelyn with smoothie all over her face - definitely a big hit with the kids! Cute pics of spaghetti night - Jaymeson is adorable!

Alanna said...

LOVE these... especially Kaia's first one!!! Love the wink and nose twitch. Great post!

Unknown said...

SWEET!! I LOVE the dinner pics! hey, for some reason I still can't add you to my friends list on my blog.... I hate blogger sometimes!

Beryl Shoekel said...

really cute pictures

Beryl Shoekel said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
stone's eye view said...

Ummm. Remind not to have you guys over for dinner when we all live close again.

We'll all just have to eat at Granni's and have Bucey clean it up.

Fiona said...

You are a brave woman!! I always flinch when serving anything with tomato sauce to someone under age 4!

Lander Mary said...

I love those cute pictures there so awsome