"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (Elizabeth Stone)

Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Long and Winding Road....

Well, it has been a CRAZY couple months. It's been hard to find time to blog and now that it's calming down I have SO many posts that I want to do that I don't know where to start. So, as Maria Von Trapp would say, "Let's start at the very beginning..."

We have thoroughly been enjoying Beatles Rock Band since my wonderful parents gave it to us for Christmas. My kids are SO awesome on the guitar and drums and my Great Aunt even gave the drums a go. Thought I'd put in some classic shots of this!!





5 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

i love beatles rockband. i do have to say that i'm a liiiitttle disappointed more "classic" aren't in it. but i still loooooove it!!

Alanna said...

It's sooo fun... even though I'm pretty bad!! I loved Aunty Beryl trying it out!!! Clever Title!

Mackenzie Richards said...

We have Beatles rockband, and the first 2 original ones (games only :) We haven't played in a long time, but when we do, Mayson is the singer and Avery is the drummer! It really is good family fun!
And PS I think my Avery and Saryn would get along GREAT! I'm excited for your move to New Brighton!

Hayley said...

Aunty Beryl played drums? And I missed this!?! I am so disappointed!

Becky said...

Love the drums!