"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (Elizabeth Stone)

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Talents


In Disney's Tinkerbell, there is a scene where Tinkerbell needs to choose her talent. Therefore, Kaia has been talking a lot about talents. Today I was on the phone with my Granny to see what she would recommend to schedule out house cleaning. She told me what she does Daily, Weekly etc. Kaia saw the lists I wrote and asked what they were. When I told her she said,

"Maybe cleaning is Granny Jubber's talent"
"Yes, that's right. She has lots of talents. What are your talents Kaia?"
"Um, coloring and tidying up...."
"And what are MY talents?"
"Ummm, yelling at your kids??"

Speaking of talents.....Jaymeson found a new one of his today. Check it out!!


8 comments:

stone's eye view said...

From the mouth of babes.Too funny.

Alysha Sladek said...

nice talent ash! hahahha i have the same one!
he's rolling over? what? crazy!

Alanna said...

Oh, don't you always pray that how your kids DON"T see you? So sorry. Congrats to Jaymeson...though Dustin describes his talent as falling rather than rolling over.
And yes, Gran definitely has a talent for cleaning (among millions of others)

Jordana said...

How is he old enough to be rolling over already??? He's so cute! Gotta love kids honesty, too funny! I hope Kienna is feeling better.

Megan C said...

I think that yelling at your kids is a must-have talent if you want to be a mother. At least it is according to them!

Becky said...

Wow, how is he that big already??? That is amazing!!!
Yeah, I am afraid to ask my girls what my talents are!!!

Hayley said...

Yay Jaymeson!! He's so dang cute!

Brittany said...

yay! Go Jaymeson! I can't believe he is old enough to be doing that!