"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (Elizabeth Stone)

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Christmas Jammies

So, as many people do, we have a tradition of opening Christmas Jammies every Christmas Eve. What I believe makes our tradition a little bit different is that we do a whole modelling photo shoot afterwards. I mean, when you have 6 girls matching, you have to take a billion pictures, right? I thought I'd do a little flash back of the last few years of our modelling. So here goes:

1994

1996

1997
2001
2002
2004

2006




2007







and the tradition has been passed on to the grandkids.....






2008





11 comments:

LindsayB said...

SIX GIRLS! awesome, those really are quite the photo sessions.

Andrea said...

Those are fun photos! What a fun family you have ;)

Alysha Sladek said...

so fun! we do the pj thing too, but the photos have been lacking lately. oops, guess that would be my fault. anyhow, cute photos!

Laura Leavitt said...

so fun. I love all the pictures. I always love the ones of you and all your sisters. You seem like you have such a fun family.

Jolanda said...

I SO remember you guys wearing the nightgowns in the very first picture. That brought back some fun memories of sleepovers and watching old classic movies.

Cindy Anderton said...

Hey where is Jarrett's matching PJ's... poor guy gets left out. I think the PJ thing is a Christmas classic, I expect to see a runway model show next year!

Becky said...

I love these pictures! This is what I want every year! Did you see the spongebob one's on my blog at Christmas? You will have to check them out!
My favorite picture is the very first one! Those are amazing!!! Nothing like a house full of cutie girls!!!

Alanna said...

Yeah! You did it! It's so fun to see them altogether like that!

Hayley said...

I feel so exposed!! But I'm with Alanna. I love having these all posted together!

ZogLady said...

*LOL* Wonderful!!! I also love the kiss photos... Or the aftermath of it! ;P

Kimberly said...

Time to update this post! We've had some great ones since (not the least of which was last years hot pink silkies!! ow ow!!)