"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (Elizabeth Stone)

Monday, January 26, 2009

Jaymesons Blessing



Over Christmas, we had the opportunity to bless our little boy. We did it in Sundance Ward in Calgary. Both of our parents are in that ward and all our family was in town over Christmas, so it just seemed like the perfect opportunity. It was so wonderful. Jarett gave a beautiful blessing with all the role models for Jaymeson in the circle. We had two of my Grandfathers (85 and 66), my Dad, Jarett's Dad, Jarett, two of Jarett's good friends (Todd and Darren), and all Jaymeson's Uncles (Archie, Josh and Dustin). It was SO neat to see all these men surround my little boy and bless him.

It was a wonderful day. We had family over for dinner and we had a great time. Here's a few pictures we snapped through the day.


3 Generations of Cahoon Boys

4 comments:

Alanna said...

I was so glad I got to be there! That's 3 for 4! After I missed Saryn's I was worried our expanding family might be destined to the falling apart syndrome, but alas there's hope. It was a great day. LOVE the outfit!

Jordana said...

Sounds like it was a special day, I love the generations picture. He's such a cutie, I just want to pinch his cheeks!

Alysha Sladek said...

that's so nice that your family was all able to be there. he's so cute!

ZogLady said...

What fun! I'm sure the Ward was pretty full of people who love you and your family!