"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (Elizabeth Stone)

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Mom

I appreciate my mom more than words could possibly express... Especially since becoming a mom of 6.  Today, however, I'm just thinking how much I took it for granted that there was always dinner on the table and I never had I make it.  Oh, how I long to go back to those days.  Making dinner is possibly the biggest interruption/frustration of my day.  Sigh.  Okay, off I go.

2 comments:

stone's eye view said...

Your mom is awesome and you look like a sister instead of a mother in a picture a few posts back. Are you sure you have 6 kids?

Alanna said...

Let's talk about dinner. I don't know... plan meals together or something... a support group