"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (Elizabeth Stone)

Monday, February 16, 2015

Random

I cut Benson's hair on Saturday.  Randomly, he says to me, "Mom, Sunday is for handsome."  "Well, yes, we try to look our best for church, but church is to make us happy..."  "Yeah, because we laugh at people's funny haircuts."

His hair cut, however, was a hit.  He keeps on saying that he looks just like Daddy.

Speaking of hair, I had a blonde moment the other day.  When I told Kaia that, I said, "I suppose it's kind of ironic for a blonde to have a blonde moment".  Her response was, "don't worry mom, you're not blonde anymore, you're just grey."  Unfortunately, that's very true.

2 comments:

Alanna said...

"We laugh at people with funny haircuts." Ha ha ha! I laughed out loud. So funny!

Alanna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.