"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (Elizabeth Stone)

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Little Laya

Well, Lanaya has been shortened to Laya - like Leia.  Suits her well, as she is the little Princess of the house. 

Laya is now 8 months, has two teeth (second one popped out in California) and, as of two days ago, has started to scoot (do the worm) around the house.  She is getting places quickly!!

This little girl has such a fun, bold little personality.  I just can't wait to see how much fun she'll be as she grows.  Scratch that.... I can wait.  I want my baby to be a baby for a while still.  Slow down little Laya!


 Oh, she also had her first smoothie the other day - as you can clearly see, it was a big hit!!



... Oh, and speaking of mileage - check out what our Sequoia did the other day.  It was super fun to see it.  Had to pull over and take a quick picture. 

1 comment:

Alanna said...

Oh, post more of these. I wish Kalli and Laya (and me and you of course) could just hang out together every day! She's SOOO cute... I love that one of her on her belly on the carpet. She's dressed so cute too!