"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (Elizabeth Stone)

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Quick one about Jaymeson

Jaymeson has been cracking me up with "how old he is".  Whenever I tell him he can have something when he's a certain age, he turned that age his last birthday.  For example. 

"No Jay, you have to be five before you get music lessons". 
"But I turned five on my last birthday!" 


"Kaia and Kienna are going to basketball camp this July"
"and me! and me!!"
"No Jay, you have to be eight to go to Basketball camp"
"I AM 8 Mom!!"


"Look, Daddy's passing the sacrament"
"I want to pass the sacrament."
"When you turn 12, you can get the priesthood and do that too"
"But, MOM!  I AM twelve!"


Jaymeson has also started mimicking Jarett in everything.  If Jarett's wearing a tie, that's what Jaymeson wants to wear.  If Jarett is crossing his legs in a certain way, Jay does too!  My favorite is that we swung by Jarett's office and saw that Jarett was wearing his glasses.  The next day, Jaymeson dug his glasses out and wanted to wear them all day (even though they were broken).

3 comments:

Janelle Locking said...

i love it!

Alanna said...

Love that little boy--"I AM 12!"Ha ha! So funny!

Beryl Shoekel said...

These little people are always watching us and absorbing what they see us do, quite a responsibility!!!
He is such a little sweetheart, could eat him!