"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (Elizabeth Stone)

Monday, February 13, 2012

To My Valentine

I may have gotten a wee bit bored while helping my kids do their Valentine's Cards.  The good news is that Jarett got a really heart felt card because of it.  Happy Valentine's Day, Sweetheart!  May none of your Valentine's days be as disappointing as this one!

Since I can't figure out how to turn it, I'll write it out for you (you can thank me later):

"To my 'True Love' aka my husband.
'Lets Kiss'! 'Why not'?  Thanks for that 'One Kiss'!  Looking for more?  'Why Not'?  U R 'Very Fine' 'Mon Chou'. 
'I'm YRS'  'Love'  Ashley
PS - 'What Next'?

I'm so excited to see what he has in store for me tomorrow.  I doubt he can beat my extremely fantastic card! ;)

3 comments:

Hayley said...

You're a goof! Happy Valentine's Day!

Alanna said...

ha ha! I'm sure he'll be so touched!

Janelle Locking said...

this is so cute!